At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Operation Supervisor to be responsible for the Residential properties. The primary focus of this role is on service quality, whilst ensuring efficient management The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
- Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
- Performs periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
- At owner's discretion, markets and leases the property, showing space to prospective tenants. Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walks-through" spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met. Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
- Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
- Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.