Operation Manager (Facilities Management)
Jakarta Selatan , Indonesia
Date published: 25-Nov-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Operations – Ensure that the appropriate level of resources and CBRE support is in place across his/ her region.
- End to End (E2E) Assurance – Ensure that the appropriate level of End to End (E2E) Assurance between CBRE and Client is in place and that the appropriate level of End to End (E2E) Assurance within CBRE for reporting on the Client Account activities is in place. Attend monthly/quarterly/annual calls/meetings with Client wherever necessary.
- HSSE requirements – Ensure that the appropriate reporting and management of HSSE Culture, Competence and Assurance as part of the CBRE EFM core in delivering the contractual obligation to Client, is in place. Ensure a HSSE Goal Zero incident rate culture is maintained within the CBRE team and within all Vendors (L3’s) employed by CBRE to work within the Client portfolio.
- Finance - Ensure that the FM operation and maintenance cost spending and cost controls set by CBRE Client account are within set target and aligned where necessary.
- Annual planning cycle is adhered to, this includes discussing, understanding the phasing of spend over the year with Director, control the cost of operation and maintenance following the Set Annual Budget, understanding of the supplier spend profile, performance metrics for the Account and be involved in annual planning/budgeting.
- Performance Scorecard – Assist Director in achieving all the OU are on track in delivering the maximum performance scorecard using the Power BI and Tableau methodology.
- Projects – Working with CBRE project teams, ensure that the appropriate level of resourcing, reporting and governance is in place to deliver the CAPEX Special Programs across the Client portfolio.
- Self-Perform - Where applicable will manage, through the Mobile Technician team, the delivery of the day to day activities of the Mobile Technician teams to perform at the maximum utilization rate.
- Drive the field team behaviors for “Continuous Improvement”
- Ensure that a passion for excellence exists within the team and with all L3 Vendors being employed in operational delivery.
- Ensure that a timetable and plan is in place to drive the annual budget, KPI, Operational targets with the CBRE teams and client, where necessary across Indonesia market (other ROM) within the last quarter of each year for the following year.
- Manage FM Operation and Maintenance to ensure the annual planning cycle is adhered to, this includes understanding and maintaining the phasing of spend over the year.
- Coordinate with the L3 vendor team to drive innovation and best practices across the Client, Account ensuring that best practices are replicated in Indonesia market wherever appropriate.
- On a monthly basis, be able to articulate the variance in actual spend vs planned spend with Director. Be able to discuss financial cost spending with the Client, leadership team.
- Be confident in making decisions based on safety and analysis carried out and to see these decisions through whilst ensuring the best interests of both CBRE and Client are maintained.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS include the following:
- Work Planning and Scheduling skills
- Engineering and Maintenance Skill and Work Safe operation
- Analytical Skills (Financial, Quantitative, Reporting, Work Process Mapping)
- Ability to think creatively to troubleshoot and plan.
- Attention to detail and organization skills.
- Proactive self-starter
- Excellent attention to detail
- Presents solutions to maintenance and operation problems, escalating in a timely manner to Director where necessary.
- Driving Customer Service Levels
- Proactively maintain high level of customer satisfaction (Client/ Client and Retailers). Demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
- Full maintenance cost control skills
- Sensitive to cross-cultural exposures
- Organizing and prioritizing a large and varied workload
- Strong Communication (verbal & written) and Negotiation skills
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- 8 - 10 + years in the Asset Intensive industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/FM or equivalent
- Experience in project / FM activities with a strong HSSE management experience, retail site and/or petroleum industry knowledge would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Excellent planning, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Work Time: As and when necessary
- Ability to comprehend, analyses and interpret complex engineering documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to highly operation sensitive issues.
- Ability to write reports and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex engineering and maintenance topics to employees and clients.
- Ability to motivate effectively with key employees, management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Fluency in local language and English would be advantageous
- Must possess good maintenance and operation cost control knowledge