To provide full/part time secretarial and administrative support to the current administration team, supporting various teams in the Edinburgh office ensuring that the team needs, and clients’ needs are met at all times.
• Working for several teams across all levels including Valuation, Capital Markets and Agency
• Answering phones for the teams when they are not available
• Assisting with job management including maintaining a meticulous online filing system for all current developments which adheres to CBRE standards of compliance (this includes preparation for external audits)
• Using PeopleSoft (CBRE’s finance system) to register new projects and raise expense claims
• Carry out Anti-money laundering checks for new clients with the help of the compliance team
• Ensuring a smooth running of day to day business
• Binding of reports
• Reception cover during lunch/holiday cover on rotation with other secretaries
• Ad-hoc typing (copy and audio) of reports and other documents.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
• A team player, possess a desire to collaborate with other secretaries and work to benefit the business
• Good interpersonal skills with a professional attitude
• Ability to prioritise and act on own initiative
• Able to work to deadlines and have a flexible approach
• Ability to work autonomously and proactively
• Confident communicator
• Good writing skills
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook, Power Point).
• Can be trusted to be discrete with confidential information relating to both projects and the team members
• Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm