North Asia Finance Manager
Beijing , Mainland China
Date published: 7-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manages a broad range of complex financial analysis and financial reporting activities to measure profitability for the North Asia on a large fintech client. Includes the management of such functions as budgeting, forecasting, financial reporting, strategic planning and management reporting processes and work product.
- Manages the following: budgeting process, forecasting process, strategic planning process, and standard management reporting for the subregion. Aligns with the global/regional priorities and ensures that all deadlines are met.
- Produces with assistance from the finance analysts - month end journals & reporting, balance sheet account analysis and a variety of regular and ad hoc financial reporting packs for the regional team and the client.
- Manages special projects and prepares presentations for senior management.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5-10 years experience in accounting / financial management
- CPA/CA preferred but not required (depending on experience)
- Communication Skills – Ability to apply written and verbal communication skills in English
- To-do attitude ability to provide efficient and reliable financial information to stakeholders
- Ability to work independently to comprehend, analyse and interpret financial information and transactions
- Ability to work in a team to problem solve and draw analyse to make recommendations that will have a direct impact on the account.
- Strong work ethics and adaptable
- Strong computer skills – experience in financial modelling, myVantage, iScala and PeopleSoft preferable
- Experience in Facilities Management, Property Management Consultancy or Real Estate industry is preferred but not necessary