Provide exceptional service to residents and external visitors of Melbourne Quarter
Split Roster; Overnight/Evening shifts
11.00pm - 8.00am, (2 nights p/w) & 3.00pm –11.00pm Fri-Sun
There is now an exciting opportunity to join the CBRE Host team, as Night Auditor, covering a split roster of overnight and evening shifts, for Melbourne Quarter, a premium residential tower offering luxury living in the heart of Melbourne CBD.
The Concierge has responsibility to help create, grow and enhance community; and to provide a consistent and exceptional experience for residents and visitors.
Here's a snapshot of your day:
- Warmly welcome residents and visitors, setting the tone for the lobby experience and ambience
- Manage the Concierge service-request portal, responding to all service requests in a timely manner.
- Provide information and support to customers and visitors regarding amenities, transport and places of interest within the building vicinity.
- Assist in driving activations and promote usage of the towers communal spaces and range of luxurious amenities available to tenants including; swimming pool, spa, steam room, sauna, gym, yoga studio, private theatrette and lounge.
- Report on lobby operations and service-offering, providing recommendations on process improvements and product ideas.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Experience in Hospitality, Residential Concierge, Serviced office, or co- working space
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immaculate personal presentation and high levels of professionalism and integrity
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work calmly under pressure
- Superior customer service skills and a passion for delivering an outstanding user experience.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.