National Portfolio Manager
Auckland , New Zealand
Date published: 17-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Key client account, based on site in Auckland CBD
- Management of a team of Portfolio Managers
- Senior role, with growth opportunities
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Drive the portfolio strategy and operational outputs across the national portfolio, large financial banking client.
- Management of the Portfolio Management Team supporting the day-to-day property management functions; including rent payables, receivables, and lease management
- Oversee the team in the negotiation of rent reviews, renewals, expiries and exits/acquisitions
- Work collaboratively with the wider team, including Facilities and Project Management to deliver an end-to-end service
- Analyse, review, develop and implement property solutions
- Developing and presenting client reports,
- Annual Budgeting and OPEX reviews
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Professional qualification with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a portfolio / lease management related field
- Experience in corporate property management, Real Estate/Banking or Accountancy related field
- Extensive ability to read, comprehend, and explain terms and conditions in property leases.
- Leadership and people management, with the ability to develop relationships, motivate and negotiate effectively with key employees, senior management, and client groups to take desired action
- An in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles, including the ability to conduct financial business analysis and prepare reports
- Logical and analytical thought processes, attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.