National Portfolio of Retail assets
Manage the operational delivery of facility services
Based in Melbourne
Here's a snapshot of your day;
- Facilitate and assist with the effective operational delivery of facility services and service delivery outcomes for the dedicated portfolio.
- Plan and develop operational strategies, changes, policies, and procedures to increase organisational effectiveness and business improvements across the portfolio
- Monitor, measure and report on operational issues, opportunities, achievements, and manage the delivery of portfolio KPI's
- Assist with the management of the financial operations of the account, including financial reporting, monthly forecasting, review of monthly P&L and costing savings.
- Managing the divisional compliance of all statutory and regulatory requirements of the Facilities Management service offering.
- Mentoring, coaching and professional development of direct reports on an ongoing basis to build a successful and influential team
- Focus on innovation and continuous improvement at a property and portfolio level, with a focus on technical services excellence, innovation, and operational and cost efficiency.
- Working closely and collaborating with the wider CBRE Property Management team and complementary business lines.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Extensive experience in a facilities management related discipline, with a strong focus on Retail Assets
- Qualifications in Engineering or Facilities Management degree.
- Superior knowledge in Operational and Facilities Management with proven skills in financial management across a diverse range of disciplines
- Confidence and maturity in communication with the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to lead and influence, initiating change, resolving performance issues and conflicts with a solution focused, client centric approach
- Superior organisational and problem-solving skills with the ability to deliver results effectively
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.