Purpose of the Job
To effectively ensure the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks. This will involve utilising your core skills to deliver the a Exceptional service to CBRE and our clients. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the CBRE QHSE guidelines.
1. Delivery of this service in accordance with CBRE Procedures and Policies.
2. Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and Services.
3. Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE etc and all Quality Management Systems
4. Assisting with and participating in the Call Out System.
5. Attending meetings on site representing CBRE to the highest standards on client meetings. This will involve reporting back to the client any actions that arise in a timely fashion.
6. Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM’s to the sites M&E systems as per contract
7. Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management inline with the Service Level Agreements.
8. Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
9. Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules.
10. Utilising Help Desk and PPM systems to ensure service delivery.
1 Reporting to the Contract Manager
2 Accountable to the Contract Manager
3 Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
4 Accountable for keeping the CBRE & SSL logbooks up to date.
5 Ensuring all CBRE QHSE procedures are followed and use the A-Z CBRE rules where required.
Education: A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills. Recognised technical qualifications to carry out the role of a multi skilled engineer. Aircon/Fgas biased.
Recognised gas qualifications (essential)
Recognised mechanical qualifications (desirable)
Knowledge of other building services an advantage.
Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes,
Fault finding on electrical circuits, Knowledge of lone working requirements, Risk Assessment trained.
Carry out all M+E works on the sites and have a full understanding of all plant and how it works on site.
(Desirable) Experience of general Building Management Systems
Commercially gas qualified to current regs.
Good verbal communication skills at all levels,
Good written English skills,
Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of buildings operation and services.
Able to work outside of discipline.
Able to hold meetings with the clients and represent and promote the CBRE ethos
Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
The ability liase directly with client and all managers and HODS and action their requirements to agreed standards.
Able to work under pressure.
Able to make sound decisions when needed.
Physically fit and able to carry tools and components by hand up to the current manual handling regs
Able to ascend / descend vertical access equipment.
Able to work at height.
A team player.
Work on own initiative
Must be flexible regarding working hours,
Must be available to join a call out rota
Must be willing to travel between CBRE sites when required at reasonable notice.
Driving Licence essential.
To carry out reasonable management requests.