CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Multiskilled Electrical Engineer to work from our clients building in Coventry, West Midlands.
• Ensure Quality Health Safety and Environmental (QHSE) documentation is maintained and readily available using CBRE systems e.g. Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks
• Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE ISO 9001/14001 etc. and all Quality Management Systems
• Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations
• Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM’s to the sites Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear etc)
• Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Contract Support or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements
• Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved
• Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules
• Observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work
• Undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested
• Install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site
• Respond to callouts and cover emergencies as required
• Attend and participate in any relevant training courses
• Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts
• Promote and maintain the core Values of CBRE Managed Services
• Delivery of service in accordance with CBRE, Procedures and Policies
• Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent
• Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes
• Installation of electrical services
• Fault finding on electrical circuits
• Knowledge of lone working requirements
• Risk Assessment trained
• Able to acquire and maintain sufficient knowledge of a building’s operation and services
• Able to work outside of discipline
• Able to hold meetings with the clients and represent and promote the CBRE ethos
• Physically fit and able to carry tools and components by hand up to 20kg
• To co-operate readily, politely and amicably with other Company personnel
• Must be flexible regarding working hours
• Health & safety training
• Good written and verbal communication skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.