CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Multi Skilled Technician to join the team located in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will be performing a variety of complex repair, installation, and/or modification services including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, combustion, refrigeration, controls, gas, joinery, hydraulics, carpentry or machine servicing.
• Undertake maintenance procedures, regular checks and routine inspections on equipment in conjunction with the maintenance team
• Ensure the continuous operation of the installed system
• Undertake repair and minor works associated with the installed services relevant to their job designation
• Assist and enhance service delivery through best practice and the effective use of site systems and equipment
• Carry out personal risk assessments of maintenance and repair activities
• Maintain and review stock levels, spares requirement through audit and timely ordering of parts
• Manage specialist contractor works and projects
• Ensure all work is carried out in accordance to the CBRE site Health & Safety procedures
• Recognised Apprenticeship Skill card (Blue)
• Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor
• Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees
• Financial awareness
• Multiple years of experience in a related field
• Experience of working on equipment which covers more than one discipline
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.