CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Multi Skilled Technician to join the team located in Pangbourne. The successful candidate will be responsible for undertaking both mechanical and electrical preventative maintenance on equipment; as well as responding to emergency machine break downs as required by the supervisor.
• Respond to the requests of the BP Customers by executing the reactive tasks via Engineering Service Requests
• Complete Planned Preventative maintenance ensuring that SLAs are met in line with account’s requirements
• Ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of all systems within the building services environment
• Respond to the requests of the operations by carrying out tasked associated with Breakdowns
• Must possess a strong comprehension of compliance with government legislation
• Provide effective feed back to the Engineering Supervisor to ensure that /Supervisors Managers are aware of any Facilities/System/Equipment/Site Engineering abnormalities
• Perform any reasonable task as required by their Supervisor/Manager
• Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
• Follow required emergency procedures as documented and to respond accordingly during emergency situations
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
• Take responsibility for defects and follow up on any repairs
• Must be self-motivated and proactively seek out work
• Host specialist sub-contractors, and ensure they confirm to site requirements
• Responsible for the Management of L8 Folders and Ras
• Any other duties as required
• HNC or equivalent trade qualification (preferred), IOSH, Skill Card, Confined Space training, Manual Handling, Risk assessment and Method statement training, IPAF, PASMA, First Aid, L8 Awareness, Plumbing, Pipe fitting and steam works
• Ability to analyse Information
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to work as a part of team as well as on your own
• Good verbal and written communication skills with PC Literacy
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.