CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer to join the team located in Birmingham. The successful candidate will perform Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance to both Plant, Equipment and Building Services.
• Identify and manage the risks to the client through the equipment on site, including updating drawings, identifying critical spares, improving performance of machinery, improving and implementing the preventative maintenance program
• Using new equipment and technologies to maintain a working production environment liaising with the client on any requests for certain machinery PPM’s
• Fault finding on all types of Machinery
• Support others in the department in relation to Health and Safety
• Provide Electrical and Mechanical expertise to the Maintenance Department working on Heavy Industrial Machines and Overhead Cranes
• Write and follow Risk Assessments and be available to question any issues which arise from them safely and accurately
• Completion of the required documentation as specified with the requirements of all rules and legislation
• Work on Three Phase Systems with Voltages up to 440V
• Working on Motors, Gearboxes, Valves encompassing Hydraulic, Pneumatic and Electrical Systems
• Use Mobile Devices to accurately project and complete any works from the CAFM Maintenance System
• Use of emailing / calendars to plan your daily work requirements so that all tasks are completed effortlessly and efficiently.
• Liaise with onsite Site Services to manage any Building Services related issues, responding confidently and accurately as required
• To be the responsible person when required for the department and deputise the Shift Leader during annual leave or sickness
• To work overtime as and when the business requires, this may include nights and weekends to which notice may not always be given
• Perform adhoc duties as and when required
• A recognised or Time Served Apprenticeship
• Strong proven experience in manufacturing maintenance
• Electrical Competences / Qualifications to a minimum or equivalent to City and Guilds 236 Pt 1-2 Electrical qualifications to 18th Edition
• Mechanical Competences / Qualifications to an acceptable standard to City and Guild’s Mechanical
• Good multi skilled ability
• Experience working on 3 phase motors, drives and inverters
• Hydraulic / Pneumatic Experience
• Ability to fault find
• PLC Diagnostics / Repair Competencies
• NVQ Qualifications to Level 2, Electrical and Mechanical
• Ability to supervise contractors
• Able to write Risk and Method Statements
• Able to understand and write Permits
• Working at Height Qualification
• AP Qualifications
• Experience of Heavy Engineering
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.