CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Mobile Technician to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining the image of CBRE GWS Account Client in accordance with their site rules, regulations and global maintenance strategy whilst ensuring SLA’s are met and downtime is reduced to all equipment and systems.
• Undertake and manage effectively reactive and planned maintenance across a designated number of sites within agreed operating area
• Undertake both planned and reactive maintenance
• Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules, frequencies and industry best practices
• Produce clear and concise written reports and time sheets in a timely manner
• Identify any defects found to the Self-Perform Site Supervisor and provide parts list and estimated timescales to complete the defects
• Attend site and carry out reactive tasks and emergency call outs as instructed by the helpdesk team
• Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all clients’ representatives
• Ensure the provision of a Safe and Healthy working environment
• Adhere to company policies, on standards, codes of conduct, COSHH, and current government legislation (engineers are updated on a regular basis)
• Communicate regularly with all Supervisory and Management staff
• Be aware of the business continuity plan for the part of the business you work in
• Have an understanding and appreciation of our customer’s business to ensure ability to talk competently about their service and products
• Regularly liaise with the Mobile Engineering Team leader and Southern Cluster Manager ensuring they are kept fully up to date
• Plan and carry out work in a safe, cost effective manner in line with our Customer’s and CBRE GWS business procedures
• Any other reasonable duties as requested
• Proven qualified experience in a maintenance environment is essential
• Formal training and solid background in HVAC Maintenance & Industrial Gas Servicing
• Working to Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance regimes
• Electrical 18th edition qualified
• Experience in fault finding on control circuits
• Knowledge of lone working requirements
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to carry tools and equipment by hand up to 20kg, ascend/descend vertical access equipment and work at heights
• Ability to communicate with people at all levels
• Team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to working hours and travel times
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer focus
• Have a good working knowledge of plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems, power and water systems
• Ability to use technology to process administration duties
• Multi skilled technician
• Industrial gas servicing experience essential
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.