- CBRE is expanding and have opportunities for a Mechanical Fitter to join our account team
- Mount Gambier Region
- Working hours 7am to 3.06pm
Can we inspire you to join us?
The team support our clients and account teams with high quality technical maintenance services by completing maintenance and repair tasks on our client’s site. This role will perform general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of assets and building systems across our client site.
Key tasks you will be responsible for:
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency and preventative maintenance
- Testing and Inspection of assets and systems
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs
- Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations
- Respond quickly to emergency situations and manage resources as required
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver:
- Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
- Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support business
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and be organised
- Hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
- Strong safety awareness
- CERT III in Engineering (Mechanical Trade) (Or equivalent)
- Construction Induction (White Card) (CPCCWHS1001)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Enter & work in a confined space (RIIWHS202D)
- Work safely at heights (RIIWHS204D)
- Supervise work in confined spaces (RIIWHS401D)
- Forklift licence (LF - High Risk Licence)
- Boom Type Elevating Work Platform (WP - High Risk Licence)
- Elevated Work Platform Licence (SL - Scissor Lift & BL - Boom Lift) (EWP Yellow Card)
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.