CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Mechanical Engineer to join the team located in Northampton. The successful candidate will undertake maintenance tasks (emergency, reactive, planned and corrective) in accordance with required service level agreements and key performance indicators.
• Undertake maintenance, repair and minor works associated with critical, essential and non-essential assets in accordance with relevant Maximo job plans
• Follow maintenance risk assessments on all work activity ensuring safe systems of work are always adhered
• Support / monitor 3rd party maintenance supplier activities when required and report any corrective works arising
• Ensure all plant rooms and workspaces are always maintained and kept in a safe condition
• Report / escalate all out of line situations, including Near-Miss & Accident Reporting.
• Be part of or work towards supporting Out of Hours Emergency call out team, following required training and competency assessments
• Complete weekly timesheets to record all Work Order start and finish times, in accordance with CBRE GWS business controls and KPI’s
• Support any other reasonable requests to meet business needs / priorities when required
• Qualified / experienced mechanical or HVAC engineer (C&G, Apprenticeship, HND)
• Recognised / fully completed apprenticeship
• Skill card – Red (Desirable)
• Strong customer service skills
• Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated
• Flexible in approach to work scheduling
• Demonstrate ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills, both oral and written
• Knowledge of Preventative Planned Maintenance systems / techniques
• Understanding of BMS systems and controls (Desirable)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.