Mechanical & Electrical Supervisor/Senior Supervisor - Building and Facilities
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 27-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The M&E Supervisor / Senior Supervisor will be based on site together with the rest of the site team.
- Assist Property / Facilities Executives in daily operational works.
- Prepare daily BMS reports and equipment health check reports.
- Liaison with all Contractors.Execute any follow up actions.
- Lead the technicians on maintenance and resolve technical issues.
- To follow up actions from maintenance checklist and daily BMS Report.
- Prepare summary of events to property/project executive/property manager.
- Escalate all faults to property/project executive/property manager.
- Higher NITEC or NTC-2 Certificate in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Air-conditioning / Building Services or its equivalent
- At least seven (7) years of post-graduation supervisory experience in maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment and building services.
- Ability to work with diverse team and guide technicians