The Marketing Manager will be responsible for the coordination and delivery management of the UK research teams output across the UK business as well as coordinating the distribution of Global research outputs across UK and CE.
Experience of marketing planning and implementation is essential, together with an appreciation of the complex matrices of professional services organisations. Experience in creating innovative, integrated marketing campaigns which can add to the value CBRE brings throughout the client journey is important.
Success in this role rests on providing excellent project management skills and the ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects. Imagination is required to contribute to the format and design of research outputs that support the business development agenda.
CBRE’s go-to-market strategy is to continue to develop an issues/solutions-led approach, as the firm seeks to provide its clients with insight around major issues affecting their businesses and the support to solve them.
Marketing plays a crucial role in this by instigating and managing end-to-end campaigns that start in the media and digital space with brand building around key issues, through to developing relevant and timely content for relationship building in the boardroom which result in generating profitable and sustainable revenue.
For CBRE to be the pre-eminent, vertically integrated global commercial real estate services and investment firm serving their clients with market-leading collaboration.
- Establish close relationships with the UK research team, to become a trusted partner able to contribute to world class research outputs
- Build close relationships with Marketing Business Partners to understand the business and marketing strategy for each service line
- Personify excellence in account management skills, ensuring each stakeholder interaction is first class and beyond expectation
- Demonstrate excellent briefing and response skills at all time
Planning & Delivery:
- Execute an annual programme of research outputs from a single coordinated plan to assist the business in holding relevant and timely conversations with clients, targets, referrers and strategic partners, to deepen relationships and grow the business
- Work with the Marketing Business Partner and Research teams to identify exceptional client outcomes to which research content can contribute
- Deploy insight, industry knowledge, business understanding and the results of previous activity to refine recommendations to the business
- Create and execute all plans efficiently and with an eye for detail and continuous improvement
- Work closely with the Central Marketing Functions while presenting a united and efficient marketing service to the business and the UK research team
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Business Partner team and Heads of Marketing across EMEA to share outputs, knowledge and best practice supporting the creation of innovative marketing campaigns across the region
- Accountability for brand and positioning including visual identity, adherence and consistency, key messaging, creative expression, tone of voice, imagery and other expressions that develop brands and build equity
- Display a comprehensive understanding of the opportunity afforded by social and digital channels, including web presence, SEO optimised quality content and client journeys
- Ability to create social media plans and digital assets to support the dissemination of all outputs
- Integrate digital into all campaigns, working to identify opportunities where digital can replace other tactics
- Ensure that the implementation of all activity is coordinated efficiently and to a consistently high standard
Communication – Internal & External:
- Work in close collaboration with internal and external communications teams to ensure activity is considered and carefully planned for each output
- Plan and execute the cascade for flagship outputs with senior management
- Marketing expert with multi-channel marketing experience
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm to stimulate creativity, lateral-thinking and positivity in all interactions
- Real Estate experience desirable
- An impressive team player, excellent Account Manager/Executive with a strong ability to implement ideas
- Commercially aware
- Good influencing and motivational skills
- Excellent project management skills with a keen eye for detail and a track record of delivery
- Process driven and a commitment to setting an example of best working practice
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects while remaining flexible and agile
- Able to act under pressure with grace and a sense of humour
- Committed to the improvement of diversity throughout the workforce
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant marketing experience
- Proven track record of stakeholder engagement