At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
I Job Description
1. Marketing & Communication work
- Execute in marketing campaign or activities, make trade marketing plan (to support brokerage team), do admin jobs through PO, red invoices, receipts, sponsor contract… Record of enquires weekly to find effective marketing strategy. Liaise and develop a vendors/ suppliers list
- Organize Events organization of corporation and projects. Make report outcome of trade events, networking, conferences….
- Execute communication: Update and develop media list, rate card, Release market report, press release to journalist contacts as getting appointed
2. Graphic designer work: plus
- Lay-out marketing materials like flyer, poster, banner, signboard, brochure, etc.
- Other jobs appointed by Business Line Leader
- Creates presentation materials such as poster boards and presentation binders.
- Organizes and coordinates work assignments with vendors and provides vendors with items necessary to complete projects.
- Marketing, brand experience
- Good communication in Vietnamese and English (spoken and written)
- Experience in working with design software including Adobe, Corel Draw Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Max and preferably InDesign software are plus