About us GWS:
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) works closely with clients to develop solutions that make real estate a meaningful contributor to organizational productivity and performance. Our proven account management model is at the heart of our client-centric approach. Each enterprise client is entrusted to a globally empowered Alliance Director who is supported by regional and global resources. This executive is the single point of contact for privileged access, expert advice, and execution accountability.
We Want You!
What to expect in the role:
- Our Marketing Coordinator is responsible for helping to execute the full complement of Marketing and Communication activities to support the regional GWS | Enterprise business, working directly with the Head of Marketing & Communications (Marcomms), GWS | Enterprise, APAC.
- Support the development of GWS Enterprise/business-line marketing strategies in partnership with Head of Marketing & Communications, GWS, Asia Pacific.
- Support the development and roll-out of engaging, internal communication campaigns across the GWS business, including monthly employee newsletters and intranet pages.
- Plan and manage key internal and external GWS meetings, events, conferences, and industry award submissions by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, developing schedules and assignments.
- Coordinating and maintaining central GWS mailing distribution lists.
- Brand ambassador continually promoting and monitoring brand use and awareness both internally and externally.
- Manage and track all marketing communication budget spending.
To be eligible for this role:
- A minimum of 4 year-education in a relevant field i.e. Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Economics or Commerce (experience in property industry an advantage) or Professional Marketing Accreditation e.g. CIM/CMMP
- At least 2 years of experience in Marketing or Communications management in a service-related industry. PR or Marketing Agency experience is beneficial.
- Strong English writing and editing capabilities, specifically business writing, executive communications, creative writing.
- Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams. Adobe InDesign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud and PoliteMail experience an advantage.
- Experience working with budgets and third-party vendor management.