Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Grade: 01-Support (reports to Marketing Director)
CBRE is recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join our busy UK Marketing team, working alongside the Residential Marketing Executive, and reporting into the Head of UK Marketing. The key focus of this role is to provide marketing assistance to the residential business line, predominately across our digital channels. The successful candidate will be dedicated to supporting the residential business to undertake their corporate and property marketing.
The position will be based in our St Martin’s Court office in the City, although this person will be expected to be flexible and able to work from other offices across London, and virtually, as required.
CBRE’s go-to-market strategy is to continue to develop an issues/solutions-led approach, as the firm seeks to provide its clients with insight around major issues affecting their businesses and the support to solve them. Marketing plays a crucial role in this by instigating and managing end-to-end campaigns that start in the media and digital space with brand building around key issues, through to developing relevant and timely content for relationship building in the boardroom which result in generating profitable and sustainable revenue.
For CBRE to be the pre-eminent, vertically integrated global commercial and residential real estate services and investment firm serving their clients with market-leading collaboration.
– Create development pages on the UK residential website for all new schemes
– Maintain and update existing content pages on the website
– Regular quality control and spot checks of property listings
- Work alongside the international teams to ensure consistent content rollout across all international residential websites
- Maintain and update CBRE’s internal intranet pages for the Residential business
– Work with our external agency to monitor SEO and PPC campaigns for areas, developments and standalone campaigns
– Share best practice for SEO and PPC with project leads
- Create regular property EDMs in campaignlogic, as requested by the business
- Support the templates for property match emails in Reapit
- Create engaging social content and campaigns across a range of social platforms
- Monitor and manage customer interaction via social channels
– Work alongside the Communications Manager to provide information for internal comms and for press requests as necessary
- Working alongside the Project Lead, deliver integrated marketing strategies for clients’ projects, including launches, seminars, digital campaigns, and other activity as required
- Work alongside CBRE’s research team to share our insight and market intel with clients in creative and engaging ways
- Manage all supplier invoicing and the budget tracker
Wider UK & CE activity
- When required, assist the wider marketing team with key events, campaigns and projects as necessary
Skills and competencies
Qualifications and experience
? Prior experience in a business environment, marketing and real estate experience preferred
? Knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word
? High levels of energy and enthusiasm to stimulate creativity, lateral-thinking and positivity in all interactions
? Excellent attention to detail
? Fast learner and ability to adapt to new information and deadlines quickly
? Self-starter, able to work independently and proactively at all times
? Confident and effective written and verbal communication across multiple stakeholders
? Works well in a team
? Manage time effectively while managing multiple priorities and projects concurrently
? Flexible approach
? Ambitious to learn and develop a career in marketing within the property industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.