CBRE Hotels team
Property Marketing focus
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Act as the primary contact in weekly marketing meetings with agents.
- Prepare marketing campaigns including submission documents, drafting Information Memorandums, producing brochures, uploading internet listings, arranging signboards and organising marketing collateral utilising InDesign.
- Client liaison and handling of queries.
- Project management of all team campaigns.
- Database management in Salesforce and RECD
- General marketing administration and finance duties including assisting with trust accounting systems.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll have to help us deliver;
- Demonstrated experience supporting a fast-paced sales team in a similar marketing based role.
- Creative flair and ideally experience using InDesign and/or other desktop publishing packages.
- Self-managing, confident and client focused with fantastic communication skills.
- Ability to manage numerous different tasks simultaneously and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.