Manager, Strategy & Financial Analyst
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 19-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The purpose of this position is to lead a variety of analyses used in the development of deliverables focused on real estate strategies in support of CBRE's clients.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares financial and other analysis for a range of deliverables, including market plans, scenario options to support optimization initiatives, process improvements, management practices, funding approvals; Implements a standardized and consistent approach to all analysis across the Region.
- Analyzes financial impact of real estate transactions using client-specific financial model.
- Support in the development and completion of strategic real estate plans by working with cross functional internal real estate teams to develop innovative real estate strategies to meet business unit real estate requirements. Strategies could include initiatives that reduce the cost and maximize the value of the client's existing real estate portfolio.
- Conducts, synthesizes, and presents research on industry best practice, market dynamics, benchmarks, and other issues of concern to the client and prepares preliminary recommendations.
- Interfaces with various departments and senior management as appropriate. Partners with real estate managers and staff as a resource and peer. Supports real estate-related communications with senior client representatives (e.g., the head of corporate real estate).
- Documents cost saves from CRE initiatives, nationally and regionally, as required.
- May assist in budgeting process for capital and operating expenses as required.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 4 years or more experience in financial/real estate related field with advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite Products especially Excel. Knowledge of real estate-specific software solutions like Tririga, Manhattan CenterStone, Siterra Plus, or Argus is a plus. Knowledge of advanced graphic/information design programs (e.g., InDesign, Visio); Strong work ethic; willingness to go the extra mile in support of the client.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures, company policies, and business practices to achieve general results and deadlines. Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines.