Manager/Senior Manager, Total Rewards (APAC)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
In line with the continued growth and expansion of our business throughout Asia Pacific, we have an exciting opportunity for a Manager/Senior Manager, Total Rewards (APAC) to join our team.
This role reporting to the APAC Head of Total Rewards, Advisory Services, will be responsible for supporting the design, development, implementation and application of APAC total rewards policies and programs.
- Provide support for the end to end delivery of the annual compensation review, partnering with the People team and other stakeholders to ensure activities are completed accurately and within the required timeframes.
- Coordinate the compensation benchmarking survey participation and analysis across the APAC region.
- Support and management of total rewards projects, in partnership with internal specialist teams, including the strengthening and enhancement of compensation governance and frameworks.
- Help develop and enhance the provision of total rewards reporting, analytics and insight, through the provision of high quality and accurate management information.
- Assist in the delivery and ongoing development of the Global Job Architecture.
- Support the continuous improvement, including harmonisation and optimisation, of total rewards policies, programmes, processes and practices.
- Develop relationships with external consultants and suppliers to enhance deliverables and service offerings.
- Collaborate effectively with regional colleagues on policies, processes and practices to help ensure operational excellence.
- Monitor market trends and benchmarks to ensure competitiveness across the total rewards portfolio.
- 8+ years of experience within a broad-based Total Rewards or Compensation and Benefits role, in a multinational organisation.
- Confident working within a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, capability to adapt, manage ambiguity and prioritise.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present analysis in a clear and concise manner.
- Resilience and tenacity to navigate complex situations and to work well under pressure.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Highly developed MS Office skills.
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.