London , United Kingdom
Date published: 6-Jul-2020
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Manager/Senior Manager, EMEA Total Reward (1 year fixed term contract)
The EMEA Advisory Services Total Rewards team operates within a matrix environment as a centre of excellence, with responsibility for the design and strategy of total rewards for EMEA Advisory Services and partnering with the Global Total Rewards team to apply global strategy on a local level.
This role, reporting to the Global Head of Total Rewards – Advisory Services, and supporting the Associate Director for EMEA Total Rewards – Advisory Services, will be responsible for supporting the design, development, implementation and application of EMEA total rewards policies and programs.
• Provide support for the end to end delivery of the annual compensation review, partnering with the People team and other stakeholders to ensure activities are completed accurately and within the required timeframes.
• Coordinate the compensation benchmarking survey participation and analysis across the EMEA region.
• Support and management of total rewards projects, in partnership with internal specialist teams, including the strengthening and enhancement of compensation governance and frameworks.
• Help to develop and enhance the provision of total rewards reporting, analytics and insight, through the provision of high quality and accurate management information.
• Assist in the delivery and ongoing development of the Global Job Architecture.
• Support the continuous improvement, including harmonisation and optimisation, of total rewards policies, programmes, processes and practices.
• Develop relationships with external consultants and suppliers to enhance deliverables and service offerings.
• Collaborate effectively with regional colleagues on policies, processes and practices to help ensure operational excellence.
• Monitor market trends and benchmarks to ensure competitiveness across the total rewards portfolio.
• 5+ years of experience within a broad-based Total Rewards or Compensation and Benefits role, in a multinational organisation.
• Confident working within a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, capability to adapt, manage ambiguity and prioritise.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to present analysis in a clear and concise manner.
• Resilience and tenacity to navigate complex situations and to work well under pressure.
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills with attention to detail.
• Highly developed MS Office skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.