Manager, Procurement & Financial Systems
Petaling Jaya , Malaysia
Date published: 1-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To manage the business’ platform, support key decision makers and be the interface between the business and technology/systems.
- Manage client onboarding and transitions by partnering with Finance & Operations team.
- Manages Level 2/3 systems support with troubleshooting issues, liaising with other system SMEs, third-party vendor teams for performing basic system setup activities.
- Conduct regular reviews with the business teams to identify process efficiencies, improvements and work with IT teams for implementing the same.
- Leads & manages project implementations from business case building to implementation to closure.
- Manage the development and testing of new or amend programs.
- Regular data maintenance and administering change controls.
- Manage the integration testing of Procurement systems to external systems i.e. work order systems, ERPs & any other systems.
- Support with demonstration and training sessions for internal site staff and clients, when required.
- Maintain issue logs and liaise with users at all levels for resolutions.
- System checks and accounting reconciliations.
- Write and maintain user documentation.
- Maintain and improve control processes over reconciliations, reporting, operational and other risks.
- Manage key business stakeholders and be able to present to executive leadership on status of key projects.
- Hands-on experience in supporting and managing any Procurement and/or ERP system (preferably JDE) including issue resolutions & system integrations.
- Experience in configuring SAAS solutions and/or procurement modules within ERP systems to meet user requirements.
- Significant exposure to working within a Procurement/Finance organization.
- Supervisory experience with managing a small to medium sized team.
- Good knowledge of IT principals – security, databases, networks, software development lifecycle etc. The candidate will need this knowledge to liaise with in-house/external IT professionals.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products, particularly Excel and basic querying using SQL.
- Experience with leading and implementing automations e.g. RPA or others is preferred.
- Good communication & presentation skills, both written and verbal and be able to communicate effectively with stakeholders from all levels in the organization.