CBRE - A GLOBAL BRAND
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 128 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2019 revenue).
CBRE was the first international real estate services firm to set up an office in India. Since then, our operations have grown to include more than 9000 professionals across 11 offices, with a presence in over 200 cities in India.
At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
Picture Yourself at CBRE
We are looking for an exceptionally bright, well organized, and self-motivated MEP Manager to become part of our Mumbai, Project Management team here at CBRE.
This position is a part of the CBRE Team, managing and executing responsibilities at the CLIENT SITE.
As a MEP Manager at CBRE, you’ll have the chance to
- Implementing the Testing and Commissioning Program of the whole MEP package of the project.
- Applying the company commissioning approach and philosophy to on-going projects
- Understanding and applying the project contract to the execution of the work
- Project specific inspection checklists and tests
- Understanding and applying the project Commissioning Plan in the execution of the work
- Independently conduct reviews of project documents
- Independently conduct construction progress inspections
- Independently conduct commissioning inspections and execute commissioning tests based on documented procedures
- Identifying system conditions that are abnormal, to determining their cause, and to recommend corrective actions
- Executing work in a manner compliant with the project budget and schedule
What to Bring Along
- 8 years of working experience
- BE Civil/Electrical/Mechanical from recognized university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and experience in customer and client service
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
What it feels like to work at CBRE
- Career growth and development with opportunities to network and connect
- Freedom to make your own path
- A positive team environment that believes in recognizing talent and rewarding success