Manager, A&T Office
Beijing , Mainland China
Date published: 20-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Key roles and responsibilities of the Manager are:
- To assist the Department directors to service existing clients, nurture client relationships, and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company.
- To manage assignments as directed by the Manager and Department directors of Office Services, specifically relating to marketing and leasing activities.
- To assist in branding and marketing of Office Services with Directors and Corporate Communication by coordinating the press releases and different marketing events internally and with clients.
- To assist the Corporate Communication Department in creating the promotion materials and liaise with the Business Line Leaders of Office Services in coordinating and roll out the marketing campaign.
- To assist the Senior Manager and Senior Director with managing the CRM and Office services branding platform.
- To generate leads and introduce prospective developers and landlords.
- To supervise junior team members (Negotiators / Analysts) and assist your senior managers and directors in the day-to-day running of the Department.
- To support the Senior Director to carry out any other assignments.
- Relevant educational background or at least 2 years’ of related working experience.
- Excellent understanding of experience in real estate and leasing in the commercial field.
- Proven experience in managing individuals, teams or projects.
- Ability to develop strong customer relationships.
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Driven and hardworking with exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Oversea candidates are welcome to apply.