Major Project Director
Taipei , Taiwan SAR
Date published: 17-Dec-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Responsible for the leadership and delivery of the nominated project and program, supporting the entire project lifecycle
- Responsible to ensure compliance with necessary corporate guidelines and processes, statutory and building regulations, environmental and workplace strategies and controls.
- Responsible for acting as the conduit facilitate introductions and conversations for Transactional Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors to deliver the project successfully
- Accountable for managing the partnership with Geographies, Region SME / Region SPM in relation to the nominated project
- Own and present presentations to Business, including but not limited to Project Steering Committees.
- Required to drive an integrated and a collaborative approach to service provision that complies with project process with Project Managers, Regional Design Managers, Workplace Effectiveness Manager and Facilities Manager.
- To control project finances and the report accordingly utilizing the project governance management technology platform,
- Required to structure/restructure the nominated project to meet the country portfolio strategy
- The primary point of contact with SME’s and SPM for nominated projects and programs.
- Required to support capital planning and ad-hoc planning through liaison with internal clients
- Understand local market conditions (including but not limited to costs and general commercial influences, landlords, suppliers & contractors, work periods and conditions, local practices etc.) managing execution to allow for such local factors.
- Responsible for ensuring FM engagement at all stages of planning and execution, obtaining necessary approvals and sign-offs by stakeholders.
- Required to oversee the management of all nominated projects, design and workplace effectiveness in a safe, A sustainable and secure manner.