On the job skill development and coaching
Job security – permanent role
Access to company vehicle
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Performs assigned day-to-day general maintenance and corrective repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance across multiple client accounts.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology.
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs.
- Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks
- Maintain lighting systems throughout client facility, cleaning fixtures and replaces bulbs and lamps.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
- Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support business
- Hard working, proactive and willingness to support the business to grow this capability
- Strong safety awareness
- General building and Carpentry skills are preferred
- Suitable trade qualifications or handyperson experience
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards
- Valid Driver’s License
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.