Maintenance Technician [North] Leader in Life Science
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 21-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Performs general preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, equipment, and grounds. Working under close supervision assists in monitoring building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating, and cooling.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency, and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Performs assigned day-to-day repairs, emergency, and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Assists with installation and modification of building equipment systems.
- Assists with troubleshooting and repairs of buildings and installed systems to include plumbing systems, kitchen equipment, roofs, drains, shop, and HVAC.
- Inspects new installation for compliance with building codes and safety regulations.
- Maintains lighting systems throughout the facility, cleaning fixtures and replacing bulbs and lamps.
- Maintains grounds of facility or property performing such tasks as raking, sweeping, leaf blowing, or snow removal.
- Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly, and locksmith tasks as needed.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- No prior experience required
- Nitec or Higher Nitec in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering