Maintenance Technician, Data Center Solutions - (East/Central, Office Hour)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 25-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Conduct daily checks and monitoring
- Ensure operational and preventive maintenance tasks are performed as instructed and in accordance with written checklists
- Respond and supervise preventive maintenance, repairs and installation of work requests
- Ensure correct maintenance and repair of equipment
- Ensure compliance with CBRE GWS and client’s EH&S procedures.
- Undertake the coordination of work and supervise a sub-contractor's work
- Ensure the good customer relationship and provide good communications with facilities engineers
- Undertake any additional ad-hoc duties as assigned by superiors as and when need arises
- Be a strong team player
- Candidate must possess at least a NTC2/ ITC technical certificate in Mechanical, Electrical or Building services preferably in semiconductor, aerospace, process & pharmaceutical facility
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Willing to work as part of team to support emergency call-out support
- Good Knowledge of M&E system (HVAC, BMS, CCMS)
- Good knowledge of sending emails, working with Microsoft Word and Excel.