- Data Centre Opportunity within our GWS business
- Huntingwood, NSW Location Or Derimut VIC Location
- Fastest growing business line
You will be responsible for supporting the energy, asset management, maintenance, and documentation of Data Centre operations to ensure site(s) run efficiently.
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Coordinate the work order and Administrative tasks for all on-site activities of technicians/engineers, and suppliers.
- Manage and raise work orders (WO) and Access requests for repairs and maintenance tasks.
- Updating the 52 Week Plans, and continually reviewing asset management/maintenance plans
- Continually refining the CMMS system data/information including maintenance performed, uploading of service reports, faults/RCA, updating of asset information.
- Manage Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and WO processes.
- Maintaining staff rosters, keeping overtime and backfill records.
- Support other sites during peak periods/as required
- Ensure accuracy and a high quality of all data entered in to applicable system(s).
- Support the contract facility manager and senior engineer in managing all contractual paperwork and compliance documentation.
- Ad hock reporting as required by the customer.
- Actively promote a safe working environment and culture.
- Report all safety concerns, hazards, near misses and incidents.
- Assist the critical facility manager with site administration tasks.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Data Centre or critical environment experience would be advantageous
- Proven track record in a maintenance, and engineering supporting or greater critical facilities operations role
- Experience in the use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems like Maximo, Si7, Tririga, and Archibus. You will be using Service Now system.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.