Looking for a self-motivated individual, dedicated client offices.
Job security – permanent role in Auckland CBD
Monday – Friday 40 Hour Week
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- You will be assigned day-to-day general maintenance and corrective repairs, such as painting and carpentry to our clients workplace.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology.
- Reviews assigned work orders, estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs.
- Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.
- Maintain lighting systems throughout client facility, cleaning fixtures and replaces bulbs and lamps.
- Supporting relocations or movements of staff within their spaces, working closely with the project team and external contractors
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Suitable trade or handyperson experience, General building and Carpentry skills preferred
- An industrious, diligent approach to ensuring that the job is done to the highest standards.
- Be well presented and have a high degree of self-motivation, working independently and as part of a team
- The ability to communicate written and verbally in a clear, considerate fashion
- A passion for maintaining a safe work environment, with ability to utilise various technologies
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards
- Valid Driver’s License
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.