On the job skill development and coaching
Job security – permanent role
Access to company vehicle
Here is a snapshot of your day:
- Performs assigned day-to-day general maintenance, corrective repairs, inspections across multiple client’s premises including but not limited to basic plumbing, basic electrical, and basic carpentry tasks.
- Completes maintenance and repair records as required using mobile technology.
- Reviews assigned work orders and estimates time and materials needed to complete repairs.
- Reviews any handyman services and ensures compliance with health and safety obligations.
- Responds quickly to emergencies, summoning additional assistance as needed.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Suitable trade qualifications or handyperson experience
- Experienced working in a strict WHSSE quality environment
- Self-motivated and have a positive proactive and customer service attitude
- Ability to work well within a team or independently taking on additional tasks to support business
- Strong safety awareness
- General building and Carpentry skills are preferred
- Relevant and valid OH&S cards
- Valid Driver’s License
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from all backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.