Melbourne , Australia
Date published: 15-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Great opportunity for experienced Corporate Receptionist/Mailroom candidates
New Technology Client Account in our GWS business
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Reception duties - meeting and greeting of clients and visitors and answering incoming switchboard calls.
- Overseeing the day-to-day reception function including managing meeting rooms.
- Coordinating any room bookings, catering, audio visual and equipment requirements requested by the client.
- Manage a range of administrative tasks including couriers, security passes, corporate card records, taxi and car pool bookings.
- Responsible for the mailroom function and ensure is monitored to the highest standard.
- Managing and processing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Assist facilities management staff with administrative duties or project work as required.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- You must have a proven track record in a similar role in a professional service
- Excellent personal presentation, strong problem solving and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and handle complaints and issues as they arise
- You will also have professional communication and interpersonal skills and consistently work towards enhancing the reputation of the company by providing a premium service to clients, visitors and employees.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.