MRI Software Engineer (Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane)
Brisbane , Australia
Date published: 28-Sep-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services.
We have an exciting opportunity for an MRI Software Engineer. This person will be responsible for supporting and maintaining real estate and investment management software for the end users.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Provide day to day production support for end users.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues and engage other internal teams or software vendors as needed.
- Assist with maintenance of existing financial reports and creation of new financial reports as needed to address new business requirements
- Assist with the design and maintain of existing product infrastructure.
- Design, develop, and support data integrations (SSIS, SSRS, APIs, flat files, etc.)
- Manage/Support Data Quality initiatives primarily using system reports and SQL Server
- Assess and report impact of change requests with respect to data to product teams during requirement analysis phase
- Participate in product scrum meetings to capture data design and architecture needs
- Support and maintain product Monitoring/ Logging framework
- Establish best practice standards mixed with CBRE standards for databases, process, tools, and methodologies
- Advise product teams to solve architecture/ technical problems that a product has encountered
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- At least 4 years of accounting or financial software system design, implementation and support. MRI experience is mandatory.
- Technical experience in information technology in various sized organizations in various roles.
- MRI Toolkit knowledge and experience in MRI setup, configuration and integrating to other systems
- Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures, etc.
- Experience in financial report creation and maintenance (SSRS, Crystal, Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Experience with agile software product design principles.
- Strong organizational, facilitation and critical thinking abilities
If working with the best in an exciting and rewarding team environment appeals to you then we want to hear from you. Please attach your CV to your application.