M&E Manager (Downtown)
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 23-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Maintenance & Repair to all type of M&E equipment / building facilities.
- Fire Alarm System - Sprinkle Systems and Hose Reel
- PA system.
- ACMV System
- Mechanical ventilation fans
- Air- Conditioner System
- Control Panel
- Distribute Cooling System and control panel. (DCS)
- Building Management System (BMS)
- All Pumping system
- CCTV system
- Carpark system ( hardware & software)
- Water feature & swimming pool M&E matters
- Lifts and handicapped lift system
- Escalators system
- Lighting system including noselight
- Support fit out work for M&E portion.
- IT system
- Telco / fiber optic / mobile Antenna system.
- Renewal of all license for fire alarm, lifts, handicap lift, escalator, gondola inspection.
- Generators system.
- Batteries backup system.
- Support tender to M&E matter include minor project / CI.
- Support annual budgetary
- Plan & implement preventive & corrective maintenance. Manage contractor for all maintenance / repair work to ensure that the premises and its building facilities
- Report breakdown root causes & investigation equipment faults.
- Manage inventory of parts and technical store. Sourcing for Quotations and Prepare Estimates, Work Specifications, Invitation for Quotations & Supervision of Work
- Provide leadership & guidance to technicians
- Attend monthly council meetings to update council members on M&E matters
- Attend to all complaint, feedback & service request from tenant, residents
- Diploma / degree in building, facilities management or any relevant discipline with minimum 5-8 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to work with client and tenant
- Good analytical skills to assess situation and determine the best course of action
- Dynamic, self-motivated individual
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and resourceful