Licensed Electrical Worker (LEW) - New Opening!
Singapore , Singapore
Date published: 30-Jun-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Provide technical support to the day-to-day operations of the Engineering & Site Services department especially in the electrical related facility & ancillaries field and machinery which include troubleshooting, maintenance, productivity saving & project activities.
- Regularly daily recording of factory metering for facilities and utility service usage and highlight any usage abnormalities to line supervisor or site facilities manager.
- Ensure a safe working environment and equipment operated in compliance to statutory regulations.
- Proper execution of day-to-day maintenance activities to ensure all facilities & ancillaries operations including building facilities are able to deliver the required services OTIF with quality utilities/ancillaries services to meet production requirements. E.g. HVAC mechanical operations, Central Air Scrubber Processing & Waste Water Treatment plant, Central Air Compressor & Vacuum Pumps, Central Chiller Plants and Cooling Towers, General Building & Ground maintenance, Sanitary, sewage and drainage systems, Office furniture, Facility cleaning and waste disposal management.
- Ensure proper and timely preventive maintenance activities are carried out for ancillary equipment – boilers, air compressors, vacuum pumps, air scrubbers control system, air-conditioning system.
- NITEC in Electrical Installation/ Servicing/Power & Machines or equivalent.
- Must be a licensed electrical worker (LEW)
- Knowledge & 3 years work experience in electrical engineering field especially in the electrical power supply and distribution systems is a must.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of Email, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint a plus