Job Title: Lettings Negotiator – Canary Wharf
To negotiate the rental of residential properties instructed by the office by proactively calling and negotiating with tenants as they register and ensuring that we deliver a world class service to our clients by achieving them the best results and giving them the best customer service throughout the process.
CBRE are searching for a successful Lettings Negotiator to come on board. We have successfully built the lettings department year on year and are now looking to become the first point of call in Canary Wharf. With the presence of the residential market increasing, coupled with CBRE’s future growth plans we are looking for an outstanding performer.
The selected candidate will negotiate the rental of residential properties by proactively calling and negotiating with tenants as they register and will ensure that we deliver a world class service to our clients by delivering the best results possible.
- Being performance driven and must possess the ability to hit and exceed revenue targets.
- interpersonal skills
- Must have strong attention to detail with paperwork and the various intricacies of doing a lettings deal to include legalities and confidentiality.
- Being able to confidently communicate with clients and tenants and to negotiate the best possible deals for our clients.
- Strong knowledge of the Docklands market with City knowledge also being beneficial
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Confident and assertive where required
- Flexible approach to work
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Ability to hit and exceed targets – must be used to working on a commission structure
- Must be sales orientated with strong customer service levels
- RSA Word processing/typing/or equivalent would be advantageous
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional sales skills
- Relevant experience within a reputable lettings agency – preferably within Central London
- Must be diligent and display good attention to detail and have an understanding of the legislations of residential lettings.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ of proven lettings experience
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.