Join a progressive, award winning and experienced in-house legal team
Act as a legal advisor to key business areas
Great opportunity for a lawyer with a keen interest in commercial contracts
Flexible working arrangements, Sydney CBD office
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Be part of a highly successful and award-winning legal team within a market leading global Commercial Real Estate Firm
- Utilise your strong commercial acumen and interpersonal skills to effectively partner with senior leaders in our various business lines across the Pacific region
- Undertake a broad array of interesting commercial transactions and licensing matters
- Build robust relationships with the business, understanding the strategic needs and objectives and provide legal advice and solutions.
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Superior knowledge of contract and commercial laws, strong contract review and negotiation skills and provision of legal advice to diverse client groups
- Possess a Law degree from a recognised institution in Australia, admitted to practice law in NSW with at least 3 years PAE
- Capacity to develop strong professional relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills, being able to work to tight deadlines, with accuracy and a high attention to detail
- Practical, commercially minded, a strong work ethic and a positive team attitude.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTIQ+) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.