CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Legal Assistant (6 Months FTC) to join the team located in London.
• Work closely with EMEA Legal Team to help manage client matters, from scoping and resourcing through to billing and closing and other legal projects and requests
• Keep track of all the legal spend
• Assist with accounting and billing- coordinate legal invoices review and payment
• Keep track of all the legal matters using the departmental systems
• Work closely with the Legal Project Manager and support development of the policies and procedures related to CBRE program, including development of training documents and presentations
• Participate in the creation and maintenance of internal knowledge databases for the Legal team
• Responsible for regular maintenance of the departmental tools and platforms
• Conduct legal research on a variety of legal topics
• Draft legal documents and letters using proper business templates
• Manage legal documentation and correspondence in strict confidence
• Implement and improve upon administrative processes for more efficient workflow
• Complete administrative duties such as making copies, filling legal documents
• Coordinate appointments, meetings and team calendar if required
• Reporting to Legal Project Manger
• Assist with ad-hoc requests and projects for EMEA Legal Team
• Excellent client relationship and leadership skills
• University degree or equivalent certification (preferred Business, Legal or Management)
• Proficiency in English
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Good command on MS Office tools – Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Previous working experience as legal assistant or legal secretary in law firm or real estate law would be an asset
• Able to take direction and work independently with little or no supervision
• Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.