Ho Chi Minh , Vietnam
Date published: 15-Jan-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Manage daily leasing and operational activities for the Leasing team
Monitor and analyze leasing centre transactions.
To develop relationships with clients and to be responsible under the leadership of Associate Director of Retail
Manage tenant relationship activities and enhance the frequency and quality of tenant interaction.
Coordinate departmental reports and draft Leasing and Marketing reports for presentation to the client on weekly and monthly basis.
Coordinate the Retail team in all aspects of leasing process including, but not limited to application processing, paperwork processing, site inspections, lease renewal process.
Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature and attend conventions, seminars, association meetings in order to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
Investigate clients’ financial and credit status in order to determine eligibility for financing.
Contact property owners and advertise services in order to solicit property sales listings.
Solicit and compile listings of available rental properties.
Meet KPI’s set by Associate Director
- At least 3-5 years of agency work experience
- Understanding of Vietnam retail property market
- Familiar with brands/ retailers/ business association/ Shopping centres/ Mall Operators
- Good command of English, especially writing & communication skill
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal and analytical skills
- Creative mind, strong inspiration to team
- Leadership skill – able to manage leasing team and mentor members