At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Our people enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale providing corporate real estate and property services. Each day you will work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates and be challenged to grow and be your best every day.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Leasing. The successful candidate will enjoy working within a great team with a defined career development pathway.
• With supervisor's direction, secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base.
• Grasps needs of tenants and landlords and provides them with pertinent information on leasing availability, current market conditions, and property values.
• Accompanies prospective clients to property sites to discuss property features, leasing rates, and terms.
• Compiles property data for clients, such as tenant surveys, summary reports, maps, status updates, and presentations for listing or tenant representative assignments.
• Prepares Request for Proposals (RFP) and reviews RFP responses. Analyzes data and prepares real estate reports on average asking rents, tenants in the market, historical data, and market comparisons. Work is subject to supervisory review.
• Gathers and coordinates materials necessary for transactions such as listing agreements, commission agreements, leases, and sales agreements.
• Prepares offers, term sheets, and lease amendments under direct supervision.
• Assists attorneys in preparing real estate contracts such as deeds, leases, and mortgages. Participates in contract negotiations and due diligence.
• Maintains current knowledge of market conditions, property values, and legislation that may affect the real estate industry.
• Drafts correspondence to existing and prospective clients. Gathers, prepares, and distributes marketing materials. Work is subject to supervisory review.
• Engages in local business community and charitable events, as well as industry and professional associations for the purpose of creating new contacts and generating new business.
• Maintains accurate and up-to-date information in company databases.
• Other duties may be assigned
Required Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
• Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
• Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
• Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Basic knowledge of real estate and business practices.