• Commercial Properties
• Globally recognised company
• Established clients
CBRE Office Leasing in Canberra are looking for a talented, enthusiastic member to join our market leading team. First and foremost, we believe the culture of our team has driven our success and we have an exciting opportunity for someone to help us continue our growth and market share journey within the office leasing space.
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
• Developing and implementing leasing strategies to source new clients
• Liaising and negotiating commercial leases on behalf of landlords
• Recognising and acting on client needs and expectations
• Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new clients
• Problem solving and finding solutions for occupiers and landlords
• Project marketing of commercial buildings including client reporting
• Proactively focusing on achieving team and individual goals
• Managing the input of data into CBRE’s Salesforce database
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
• Team player focused mindset
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Knowledge of current trends in the local commercial property market
• Demonstrated negotiation experience with the ability to build highly effective relationships
• Client focused in delivering exceptional outcomes for our clients every time
• Competitive - always striving to be the best in the market
• A current certificate of registration
• Competent in Microsoft word, Excel, PowerPoint
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.