Excellent career opportunity
Lease Admin support for an allocated portfolio
Sydney CBD Location
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Generate monthly recurring tenant charges and rental tax invoices/statements
- Establish and maintain the integrity of lease data
- Process Tenant Refunds
- New Property Set Up and property maintenance
- Direct Debit set up
- Assisting stakeholders (property manager, tenants, clients & auditors ) with query management and issue resolution
Here are some of the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar trust accounting or Lease Administration role within a high volume corporate environment
- Analytical problem solving as well as strong time management
- Competence in all Microsoft Office packages with excellent Excel capabilities
- Strong communication skills, with an ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of Yardi software would be useful but not essential
- An ability to work as a part of a team, as well as independently.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.