Lease Audit (Talent Pool)
manila , Philippines
Date published: 11-Nov-2019
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Under general direction, conducts reconciliations for corporate clients, including more complex clients to ensure operating expenses are in compliance with lease terms. Collaborates with lease administration managers to identify, negotiate, and recoup potential savings for client.
- Minimum of three years related work experience required, preferably including management or real estate accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires in depth knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures and conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products), database applications and spreadsheet design.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Advanced organizational skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews, compares, and analyzes operating expense and tax reconciliation statements received from landlords to ensure expenses charged to client are in compliance with lease clauses. Requests additional information, assesses materiality and recommends action for additional audit and recovery.
- Prepares reports of audit findings and assists with negotiating audit findings with clients and their landlords to ensure accurate credits and appropriate charges are made.
- Prepares and/or reviews operating expense reconciliations/recoveries for accuracy, ensuring the client is being charged appropriately.
- Understands and ensures that audit contracts between CBRE and clients properly identify fees including sharing of audit savings, travel reimbursements, etc. Ensures that the lease administration team operates under those contract requirements to maximize revenue for CBRE.
- Tracks audit savings by client and verifies that all savings have been accurately recorded.
- May conduct financial analysis/accounting as appropriate, including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with required accounting principles (GAAP, TAX, CASH, etc.).