Lease Administration Analyst
Makati City , Philippines
Date published: 7-Feb-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Job Summary :
Under general supervision, upholds the integrity of real estate portfolio data for assigned portfolio of clients. Inputs, maintains, organizes and reports on information regarding lease dates, dollar values and financial accounting transactions into a lease management software database. Prepares, processes and reconciles AR & AP transactions to ensure accurate and current lease information is maintained.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists manager in resolving critical issues for clients by researching and gathering information about payment transactions, lease terms and other relevant items as requested.
- Prepares lease abstracts and edits them for accuracy. Edits narratives to support computer generated reports. Provides narratives on monthly variance reports. Provides lease analysis and interpretation of lease information to clients.
- Tracks payables and receivables associated with the leases in portfolio. Processes client rent rolls utilizing the database. Prepares export files and sends to accounting for payables processing.
- Prepares invoices for subtenants, reconciles subtenant accounts, reviews incoming invoices for errors/accuracy with lease document and ensures correct coding.
- Performs annual operating expense reconciliations, monitors audit windows and audit requirements contained in the lease documents.
- Assists manager with preparation and distribution of periodic and ad hoc reports in a timely, accurate manner. Runs standard reports for management review and runs ad hoc reports with assistance. Assists with the design of reports utilizing a variety of software tools.
- Prepares and distributes critical date reports; maintains tickler system for tracking important dates and tasks.
- Creates and maintains client lease files ensuring they contain current, accurate information.
- May conduct financial analysis/accounting as appropriate, including AR/AP, rent rolls, and budgets in accordance with required accounting principles (GAAP, Tax, Cash, etc.).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school degree or general education degree required plus a minimum of two years related work experience, preferably including property management or accounting.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university with Accounting, Finance or Real Estate preferred.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
- Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
- Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations.
- Ability to solve problems in standard situations.
- Requires basic analytical skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer software and hardware (i.e. Microsoft Office Suite Products).
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Advanced organizational skills.