Being part of GWS APAC HR team, this role will manage the Learning and Development efforts across South East Asia region (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand & Philippines) and will be focused on execution of the overall GWS and local market L&D strategy for the region, while supporting other APAC regional initiatives where required.
Design and Development 35%
• Design learning curriculum and programs with large focus on Graduates, Intern. In addition, new hires, managers. Large focus on Singapore in year one, but with ability to transfer to other SEA countries.
• Build and lead Management teams to support the Graduate/Intern programs.
• Develop appropriate tools and training artefacts to support courses where required.
• Responsible for coordinating and supporting the translation of any training content where required.
• Research learning industry trends, methodologies, and best practices and integrates those into professional practice.
L&D Strategy Implementation 15%
• Execute on the overall GWS L&D strategy.
• Identify and define current and future learning needs through training needs analysis, to develop and implement the SEA L&D strategy Recommends appropriate solutions and delivery methods to optimize knowledge transfer.
• Consult, advise and influence senior executives on learning and development strategies and solutions that attract, retain and develop our GWS business success.
• Management of the day to day L&D activities for the GWS business which will include overseeing training planning, logistics co-ordination, facilitation, training governance & execution of programs.
• Partner with the infield HR, SSC, business partners and trainers to develop sound relationships and ensuring alignment and collaboration.
• Management of relationships with SEA training providers, vendors, government bodies and other external stakeholder groups.
Execution & Implementation 20%
• Responsible for facilitating soft skills training courses as required
• Responsible for planning and managing the implementation of learning programs
• Responsible for executing the technical curriculum framework and other talent, leadership and professional development programs.
• Coordinate effective administration of learning programs on the LMS system with SSC and managing resources to enable seamless deployment eg logistics and training schedules.
• Assist to drive training tools awareness to increase utilization in the region eg HMM, LinkedIn through People (HR) Business Partners.
• Manage and create communication plans to raise awareness and understanding for training initiatives and programs.
Evaluation and Continuous Improvement 10%
• Ensure feedback metrics are in place and data is analyzed to measure the effectiveness of programs for continuous improvement and creating reports and dashboards to provide clear and accurate training records to share with stakeholders.
• Drive best practice learning and development practices, standardized methodologies, and other levers to drive process quality and consistency and efficiencies across the region.
• Create learning reports and metrics
• Partner with the regional and global L&D counterparts to ensure L&D processes and practices are consistent, scalable and aligned to the overall CBRE direction for L&D.
• Ensure robust process is in place for content maintenance to review and update training material.
Other Key Responsibilities 20%
• Develop required timelines and project plans to ensure local initiatives are implemented.
• Accountable for ensuring L&D initiatives are implemented on time, scope and budget.
• Partner with Head of L&D GWS to develop Employee Engagement initiatives and subsequently manage and implement across APAC.
• Support where required on wider APAC regional initiatives.
• Manage administration of any Government funded training programs ie Skills Future, Workforce Singapore and claim process.
• Ability to travel regionally, approximately 10-15% time.
• A minimum of 10 years’ experience in training design, development and delivery of training curriculums and graduate programs.
• Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus