Lead Technician - (FCU Maintenance) Taguig
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 2-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- The Lead Technician shall report to Technical Services (TS) Account Lead and Site Facility Manager (FM).
- Responsible for the schedule, deployment and well-being of his team of Maintenance Technicians in coordination with TS and Site FM.
- Implement and improve the 52-week maintenance program in coordination with TS Maintenance Planner and Site FM.
- Supervise his team and when needed, be part of the group conducting equipment repair and maintenance works.
- Review all activity reports, recommendations, and findings from his team before submitting it to Site FM.
- Submit service reports, certificates of completion, corrective action reports and any other reports that may be required by TS or FM.
- Attend regular meetings and performance reviews with TS and FM to ensure maintenance excellence.
Other Responsibilities :
- To effectively carry-out operation and maintenance activities for a 100% utilization facilities equipment and facilities maintained production equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance, repair and service of all site and company facilities and equipment including maintenance of all plant records and logbooks
- Performs operational, preventive maintenance tasks and corrective work as instructed and in accordance with written orders
- Performs task independently and safely within the established man-hour budget
- Monitors contractors engaged by the company for specialized maintenance work
- Assists in the implementation of quality assurance programs
- Conducts user training in required field
- Performs minor corrective civil repairs
- Complies with company rules and regulations and adheres to company standards.
- Assist his supervisor in the execution and completion of assigned tasks
- Helps the supervisor in the scheduling of maintenance works, preparation of tools and materials and manpower distribution
- Recommend ideas to improve working condition, speed-up repairs, reduce downtime and lower overhead costs
- Establishes good rapport with his co-technicians and other employees he is dealing with
- Inspects equipment’s and maintenance cards and sees to it that recording is done religiously
- Assists in determining the cost of repair, preparations / withdrawal of spares, materials and tools
- Observes general maintenance practices and safety procedures
- Minimize production downtime through proper basic engineering approach and timely maintenance scheduling
- Reports abnormalities notice while making the regular tour-of-duty
- Participates actively in the Safety and Fire Protection Program of the company.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Education:
- Graduate of Engineering or Technical Degree (electrical or refrigeration and air-conditioning)
- NCII Certified
- years’ Experience in field of maintenance (semiconductor experience is advantage)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office application
- Willing to work on a 6-day work schedule, with rotating shift, depending on business needs
- Willing to be assigned at Taguig and to travel in any parts of Metro Manila depending on business needs