CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 70,000 employees and operate in 48 countries.
Job Title: Lead Receptionist CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Team Lead Receptionist to join the team located at Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Alexandra Dock, Hull, HU9 1TA.
The main feature of this role will be to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business Unit. Understanding, anticipating and delivering to customer needs, achieving results within quality and time constraints.
• Managing and supporting receptionists including recruitment, performance reviews, 121’s
• Leading, monitoring, motivating and inspiring the team, providing guidance and support
• Promote and maintain CBRE SGRE culture throughout team
• Review existing standards and procedures while implementing new best practices to ensure a seamless delivery of Front of House Services
• Compile monthly reports in readiness for presentation at monthly meetings
• Supervise the professional greeting of clients and visitors to the highest standards, ensuring relevant safety protocols are deployed • Visitor System management and development • Manage the implementation for any change or upgrade in software systems
• Manage PPE and other reception related stock items
• Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner being first point of contact for the client
• Manage the co-ordination of VIP functions and events
• Oversee meeting room bookings ensuring the team are processing all enquiries accurately and adhering to clients’ guidelines
• Oversee mailroom functionalities, incoming mail and distribution as well as preparation/sending of outgoing mail. Ensure franking machine has adequate funds to meet clients’ requirements.
• Review the uniform requirements and source supplies
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the Facilities Manager/Client
• Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths qualification.
• Proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
• Excellent communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers and staff of all levels and abilities.
• Strong organisational skills • A good and reliable timekeeper
• Experience in corporate business and front of house environment essential
• Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale
• Calm manner and able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities
• Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
• Committed, flexible, team player with good communication skills
• Professional appearance, with good manners and a willingness to provide a quality service to the customer
• Be able to manage and motivate a team
• Be proactive, able to work on your own initiative and be prepared to assist with anything within the Facilities Management domain
• Strong organisational and communication skills.
• Possess excellent communication skills